“Lighthouse Disability have some amazing staff and I wish to thank them for their dedication and support.”
Start your career with Lighthouse Disability
When you’re part of the Lighthouse Disability team, you’re not just supporting people – you’re contributing meaningfully to the lives of our customers.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary and generous salary packaging options.
- Be part of an awesome, inclusive and values based team.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- Employee assistance program.
- Join Lighthouse Disability at an exciting time of growth and opportunity, in an organisation that you can be proud of being a part of.
What do I need to gain employment?
To be considered for Community Support Worker position, you will need to have:
- Minimum Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015)
- 1 year experience (placements or volunteering)
- Current National Disability Insurance Scheme NDIS Worker Screening Check*
- Current and valid South Australian Driver’s Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current COVID-19 Vaccination
- Willingness to work a 24/7 rotating roster.
*Obtaining a clearance does not mean that you will be successful in gaining employment with Lighthouse Disability; it will only allow you to be work ready should you be accepted for a position with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lighthouse Disability is an equal opportunity employer. Being an equal opportunity employer means that Lighthouse Disability provides the same benefits and opportunities for hiring and advancement to everyone without discriminating due to characteristics such as age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability, and medical history.
Current Employment Opportunities
All employment opportunities are advertised on SEEK.