“Lighthouse Disability staff are all amazingly dedicated and our family appreciate all that the team do.”
Share your Feedback
If you have a compliment or complaint about one of our services you can fill in this feedback form.
Lighthouse Disability is committed to providing high quality disability support services. This is done through the delivery of person-centered services for people with disability. To achieve this, Lighthouse Disability reviews its services and strives for continuous improvement in all that it does. A key part of our continuous improvement is receiving feedback about people’s experiences with the support services we provide.
You can find out more about how to share your feedback, as well as our relevant documents below:
- Tell Us What You Think Brochure and Form (PDF, 393kb)
- Easy English Booklet - Compliments and Complaints (PDF, 358kb)
- Feedback and Complaints Policy (PDF, 297kb)
Lighthouse Disability have a number of policies and procedures which demonstrate our commitment to the delivery of quality services, safe work practices and a safe environment across the organisation.
How do I share my feedback?
All clients, families, advocates and staff are encouraged to provide suggestions on how we are able to improve the quality of our services.
Feedback can be provided by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Writing to: Lighthouse Disability, PO Box 722, Salisbury SA 5108
- Calling: 08 8256 9800
- Visiting: Lighthouse Disability, 101 Park Terrace, Salisbury SA 5108
- Filling out the online form below
What will happen to my feedback?
- We aim to acknowledge your feedback within three working days.
- We will aim to address all feedback within a 21 working day time frame.
- We will always use your feedback to continually improve our services.
You can also provide your feedback directly to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission) which is an independent Commonwealth agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services. You can provide feedback to the NDIS Commission by:
- Calling: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- Filling out the online feedback form
- Through the National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.
What if I want someone to help?
If you would like more information about independent advocates that can help you share your feedback, the below link provides a comprehensive list: