“Lighthouse Disability staff are all amazingly dedicated and our family appreciate all that the team do.”
Spacious home surrounded by trees, with a stunning view of the hills.
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding not required
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding is required
- Housing Provider: Department of Human Services
- Supported Independent Living Provider: Lighthouse Disability
Spacious home surrounded by trees, with a stunning view of the hills. Close to reserves, parks and a walking trail right next door.
Golden Grove SA 5125
- Close to multiple reserves.
- Close to public transport.
- Medical centre within a 5 minute drive.
- 5 minute drive to The Grove Shopping Centre.
- 12 minute drive to Tea Tree Plaza.
- 35 minute drive to the Adelaide City Centre.
- 24/7 support with active overnight.
- Four vacant bedrooms.
- Lighthouse Disability provides access to a vehicle.
- Clients also have access to the Lighthouse Disability volunteer program for additional social support.
- Lighthouse Disability carefully match clients with other people who share similar interests and goals.
- Support is provided through Lighthouse Disability's Supported Independent Living NDIS service.
- Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Four bedrooms for clients.
- Shared areas: Open plan kitchen/dining, two large accessible bathrooms (one ensuite) and one living area/lounge room.
- Fully fenced backyard and large accessible undercover area.
- Flat, level property ensuring easy accessibility.
- Wheelchair accessible/overhead hoist system.
- Vinyl floors.
- Build-in wardrobe.
- Large windows.
- Bedroom one with an ensuite.
This home is suited to both males and females, who require an accessible home and can accommodate people with a wide range of support needs. There are currently no other people living in this home.
Applicants will need to be registered on the Community Housing Client Register and category 1 eligible.
To apply for this vacancy you will need to have funding for supported independent living in your NDIS plan. We will also ask you or your support person to sign a service agreement.